Shouder Arthroscopy is a procedure by which shoulder injuries and diseases are diagnosed and treated. Following diseases are diagnosed as well as treated by Arthroscopy -
1. Shoulder Instability / Recurrent shoulder dislocation: Arthroscopic bankart repair by
biodegradable or titanium anchor sutures.
2. Rotator cuff / Muscle & tendon tear : Arthroscopic Single row , Double row or
Double row cross bridge repair.
3. Frozen Shoulder : Arthroscopic release.
4. Impingement syndrome : Subacromion decompression and acromioplasty.
5. Rotator cuff calcification : Arthroscopic dissolution.
6. Synovial chondromatosis and loose bodies : Arthroscopic removal and synovectomy,
7. Labral injury & SLAP lesion : Arthroscopic repair.
8. Bicep tear and tendinitis : Arthroscopic repair, tenotomy and or tenodesis.